About the River Garden Office buildings II./III.
A place to live. A place to work.
Vertical versus horizontal - two architecturally different buildings that seamlessly connect to each other.
SPECIFICATIONS of buildings
Not only atypical architecture, but also technical and economic sophistication. We combine ECOlogy and ECOnomics - to achieve the lowest possible level of service fees.
Authors of architectural designs
Baumschlager (River Garden II.) a Schindler Seko Architekti (River Garden III.)
What is the difference between River Garden II. and III.?
River Garden II. - vertical
A regular grid of windows with a vertical proportion is complemented by a gold-bronze aluminum facade built on a classic colonnade of columns with an open arcade with shopping areas and passages to the green courtyard.
River Garden III. - horizontal
Schindler Seko Architects
Building III. is characterized by a smooth, horizontally segmented facade of a milky color in combination with an open colonnade without columns and an irregularly sloping roof silhouette.
Building facilities and specifications
Innovative architecture with technical and economic sophistication. We connect ECOlogy with ECOnomics - to achieve the efficiency and minimum level of service charges.
Several values unite our buildings. Sustainability of operation without increased demands on the environment, maximum efficiency and high comfort of the working environment. But uniqueness of buildings is defined by people working there. That's why we want everyone to feel comfortable and secure here in the River Garden buildings II. and III.
Asset Management – LaSalle www.lasalle.com
At LaSalle, we understand that the built environment has a significant impact both on the natural and social environment. Our impact work focuses on three areas: the people in the communities where we work, the planet we collectively share and the performance our clients expect.
Thanks to an innovative approach and a constant effort to modernize the use of environmentally friendly technologies, the building holds the certificate BREEAM EXCELLENT (Shell only)
WiredScore Platinum confirms River Garden II./III. provides tenants with access to fiber connectivity as well as choice of internet service providers to support diverse connections. The infrastructure measures in place will ensure that the connectivity is protected and secure. The building can deliver the connectivity needed for all tenants.
- Separately metered utilities for each tenant
- Electronic Fire Alarm System
- Option to install sprinkler system
- Suspended ceilings with built-in lighting
- Air conditioning with in-ceiling induction cooling beam, or FCU integrated in suspended ceilings, enabling individual microclimate settings in any selected units
- Heating: central air conditioning + included heating control, fan-coil units
- Double floors with floor boxes (1 for every 10 m², cavity width 70 mm)
- Openable windows, sun protection in the form of retractable blinds
- Building connection to data and telecommunication networks/optical cables
- Ceiling height – 2.7 to 3 m
- Central ventilation system with air supply 50m3/hour/permanent workplace
- 4 prestigious receptions with 24/7 access, with green wall + an information desk
- Parking for tenants and their visitors
- Card entry system - unlimited access
- 24/7 security service
- Security camera system and perimeter protection of the building
- Professional facility management, 24/7 service and cleaning
- Intelligently controlled elevators
- Charging stations for electric cars
- Parking for bikes incl. changing rooms and showers
- Outdoor relaxation zone in the courtyard
- Terraces with views are part of the leased premises on the upper floors to the Vltava River or the city center
- Laundry boxes
- Pet friendly